Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
The three of us..

Big bro..Afzuhaidan..
bgchik we both called him..nice person i ever know..taller than me and yem..
Johor comes from..

Big bro's baby..Mohammad Naim..
we both called him..yem..shorter than me and bgchik..haha sorry..that's fact ok!

Me...shima..
they both called me 'adik cma' hahaha...they both always pampered me..love my bro's very much..almost 10 years we've known each others...

it is awesomes to have brothers like them..hope that Allah always give them happiness and success in their life..amin..
thanks bros always be besides me whenever I need both of you..

big bro's family

big bro's baby......yem..

me...cma..



1 comments:

N@y!Em said...

ur welcome.. dont cry 2 much 4 me k..

heart and soul therapy


Followers