Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
15 Minutes Shopping...

Last few minutes ago..already reached home from popular bookstore megamall, penang..15 minutes shopping!that's the words i can describe...

ting tong....to all customer..our operations will be end up in 15 minutes..please make your last...dot dot dot...

uishh!I turn to my casio watch..hmmm...930pm...it was still early...i guess that popular closed at 10.00pm...nor than never..i just pick up 'aku terima nikahnya' of the title...hmmm..i got rebate at 20% off..quite cheap..actually that book which is for my wedding's gift...sooner.....i dont know whether that's a good idea or not..but i love the title!can't wait to explore...

reading......

i love the most!

when i felt sadness...

reading could make my heart calm and warmth....

it's that true?

of course yes!

I wish to have my own library........

Then I can spending and wasting my time there.............

and....

hopefully .......

with my loves one....




**miss my mama, dad, bro's and sister....i am not in a good mood already...
**also miss my laling...i don't know why...dedicated i turn to you by christina aguilera to you...

0 comments:

heart and soul therapy


Followers