Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Past memories never go away....

How could we forget our past memories?I never really know how to leave all away...no we can't... memories still keep us remembering to be better than yesterday....memories are sweet to be flushes away...sometimes..memories can make us crying until today...yeah..actually, I am in that situation...where memories already make me cry for today....huhu...I can't forget to those things I fall on before...I really meant it...I do really miss them very much..crying and release my sadness....happy no words can describe!and now...I am trying to live life as happy as I can.....positively mind setting for everything I face on...be honest to others around me at the maximum level....

" Dear Allah SWT the Merciful....only for you I am surrender...only for you I'll lend my heart....only You knows how my feeling at this moment...grant me your forgiveness for all sins I made, bestow on me your blessing for all good deeds I had and give me strength for another foot step on this Yours very land...amin"

treettttt.........

truly.....madly.....deeply.....I love to spending all my free time to cycling around (I have no time to do that...)....sitting next to the window and reading on a rainy day (Cool and warm weather..I love the most!)....playing with the papers.....exploring computers and gadgets!ohhh what I am talking about??
ahaa....time is up....I have to going back home and have to finish my wed's Lil boxes give.....daaa......

0 comments:

heart and soul therapy


Followers