Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers

17 May 2011

Dearly fiancee..


Mohd Shahrim bin Abdullah


Now you turn to 28 of old...
Nothing much to say...
Just hope that you will always blessed by Allah SWT
Live life as well... healthy and happy besides me... 
My love for you too deep deeply deepest day by day..
Don't forget Allah SWT wherever you are..in any condition you stand on...
I'll be besides you no matter what happen...
Thank you for came into my life!
I love all the way you are...

Lots of love just for you 

Nor Hashimah Ismail

3 comments:

Sfarlina said...

nyah, says hb2u to him k.. hiks..smga korang bhgia smpai akhir hyt!

ChibimarukO said...

tq so much mak!really miss him maa....so bad =(

cikgu said...

awk pun demam kan?moga cpt sembuh..jgn melarat tau..minum susu kambing kalau nak tenaga...
wah3...siap jd ahli cni..akk pun x ahli..haha...tp mmg bagus2 produk dia

heart and soul therapy


Followers