Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers

LATELY

Lately...

I love stayed at home and be a housewife! actually I have lots of time to rest and relax without any working schedule inside my brain.. no paper work out! just love it ahakss...

my routine for 1 month until now ...

wake up early for solat subuh..
then turn on the tv for 'tanyalah ustaz' on tv9
the breakfast show! it's been long time I've missed the programme
preparing for breakfast...eat pray love
surfing the net must be facebook ^_^ .. blog walking..blogging..air asia..cuti-cuti malaysia..newspaper..
after that check yahoo mail, prepared my part-time job quotation..
washing..while listening through hitz.fm gotcha call...
after all...take a rest and sleeping...zzzzzzz......
wake up back...take a bath..ouhh so fresh!
it's sewing time! curtain..curtain..curtain..my curtain..
have a good time with old town white coffee at home.....

what a pleasure mind I have now..thanks a lot Allah S.W.T for all that you gave to me..

2 comments:

S4Z said...

komen untuk post ni dah dimasukkan sekali dalam komen untuk post terdahulu...

chewahh =)

salam aidil adha

Sfarlina said...

best gileee hidup ko nyah..hehe..take a good rest!

heart and soul therapy


Followers